Applications are now being taken for booth space for Wilder Days 2022. We are accepting applications for crafts, food, demonstrations, and information.
Please read carefully before filling out the application.
ALL vendors will be required to stay set-up and open until the event closes early Saturday evening.
DATE: The festival will begin on Friday, September 22nd, at 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM and continue all day Saturday, September 23rd, starting at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
We invite all craft, food, demonstration and information booths to setup starting at 9:00 AM, Friday.
We ask that all booths be open by 12:00 PM on Friday, September 22, 2023.
Vendors can breakdown booths after 6:00 PM on Saturday, September 23rd.
If you are unable to participate both days, contact the event coordinator.
LOCATION: Mansfield, MO at the historic Wilder Home and Museum and Mansfield Square. At the Mansfield Square you will be on asphalt, please be prepared to set up on asphalt.
Terms for vendors
1. All fees must be submitted with your contract. Please make checks payable to Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce.
2. Hand-crafted items are preferable; however, we will have space for manufactured items.
3. Food concession spaces are limited as we try not to duplicate available items.
4. We reserve the right to refuse anyone who does not follow guidelines or meet the standards of the festival.
5. Booth sizes are as follows: 10’x10’, 10’x20’, and 10’x30’. (see application for pricing)
6. We encourage all crafters, concessionaires, and demonstrators to dress in early era attire.
7. Booth rentals help pay for our festival; therefore, NO REFUNDS will be given for inclement weather.
8. We encourage all vendors to set up on friday September 22, 2023, and be open by 12:00 PM. If you cannot participate both days, please complete your set up no later than Saturday, September 23, 2023, before 12:00pm. All Vendor vehicles will need to be in their designated parking area by Saturday, September 23rd, at 9:00 AM.
9. ***NOTE*** Vendor space preference will be given to those that can set up both days. You must have your own tables, chairs, canopies, grounded electrical cords, etc. We do not provide any security during the overnight hours except for the normal police patrols. The Wilder Days Committee, The Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Mansfield and The Laura Ingalls Wilder Home Association will NOT be responsible or held liable for any personal and/or vendor items lost. Trip hazards caused by improperly run electrical cords will be the sole responsibility of the Vendor. We encourage everyone to set up on Thursday evening if at all possible.
10. The Wilder Days’ Committee, Mansfield Area Chamber of Commerce, The Laura Ingalls Wilder Home Association, and the City of Mansfield will NOT be responsible or held liable for thefts, accidents or injuries.
Thank you! Your application has been submitted
Please choose your booth size